lundi 9 février 2015

How to Deal With an Angry Person

How to Deal With an Angry Person

In my life, I have found myself many a time having to deal with an angry individual; sometimes I was that individual. These situations often begin with one side feeling slighted in some way, and in most cases, the angry person is simply expressing a frustration and is looking for a solution. I have decided to adopt clinical psychologist Dr. Albert J. Bernstein’s 7-step method to dealing with an angry person and found it to be very effective. I would now love to share it with you, and hopefully, give you a way to diffuse an unpleasant situation in the future.

Click the link below to get more information the above subject:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

ANY ERROR SHOULD BE INFORMED BY EMAIL